- Multiple Locations
- August 16, 2020
- Sunday, 9:45 AM to 11:00 AM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
PB At Home: August 16, 2020Passed
Sunday, 9:45 AM to 11:00 AM
August 16, 2020
This week, we are excited to have the opportunity to connect in person at various locations across the Port Macquarie region. If you would like to be involved, here’s the process:
- Select the “time” for your booking above.
- Book your ticket at the desired location and provide your mobile number. Remember to book for each family member that is attending. Eg. For 2x adults and 2x children, you will need to book 4 tickets in total (we only need one mobile number per family).
- You will receive an automated confirmation email in half an hour.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from your host by Friday, providing the location and any other details as needed.
- Turn up on Sunday (on time!)
- That’s it!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 government restrictions, we are required to follow strict procedures to protect all parties involved.
As long as you've left your correct mobile number while reserving your spot, you will be contacted by the host by Friday to confirm the location.
Please consider others and don't attend someone's house while you are feeling unwell. Alternatively, consider watching from home. It is a responsibility of People Builders to turn away people who attend unwell.
There are limited spots available at each household due to the present government guidelines regarding COVID-19. There may be more homes available for you to book in the following weeks. Please stay connected and reach out on our PB Family Connect Facebook group. As such, we will be required to turn people away who did not reserve a spot. However, we will continue to monitor the government's requirements for church events.
Not at all. The host will provide the necessary sanitary items regarding COVID-19. You are welcome to bring a sealed packet food or drink item to share, although we will have these already available!